I am dedicated to helping couples experiencing difficulties. I am effective, practical and easy to relate to.
I can help you:
- Dramatically improve your understanding of each other
- Resolve long standing conflicts
- Build a new kind of relationship together
- Resolve performance anxiety in men and women
- Build intimacy and connection
- Help one partner learn to manage a difficult relationship
- Improve communication and emotional skills
- Help one partner resolve destructive addicitve/compulsive behaviour
- Help with dating/confidence building
- Learn skills founded in wisdom, compassion and empathy for each other
I provide an atmosphere of warmth and clarity helping you build a greater sense of calm, understanding and self-possession.
What is couples therapy?
Put simply, couples therapy is a safe place to re-establish understanding and connection in your relationship that the pressures of everyday life can erode.
It’s a place to learn and practice new communication skills that can bring you closer, enabling you to:
- Resolve conflicts
- Gain a greater sense of each others needs as individuals.
This can all be achieved in a way that creates fresh understanding and empathy for each other.
Why choose couples therapy?
If you’re reading this page chances are you already know that you need a little well placed help.
There are many reasons for seeking couples counselling, all of which are equally valid. These reasons are varied and can range from a simple desire to improve communication and connection, to resolving serious disagreements over parenting, recovering trust in your relationship, right through to working out how to manage a partner who has a mental health problem or is dealing with an addiction.
In general the main resulting benefit of couples counselling for those involved is an improved sense of mutual respect and commitment towards each other.